We are currently reviewing documents received during the dates noted below. Applications with education from outside the U.
State Medical Board
After you have submitted all your documentation, please allow 6 weeks before submitting a Contact Us Form to request a status update. We cannot provide the status of a licensure application by phone.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation. A physician is a licensed health care professional who diagnoses, treats, operates, or prescribes for any human disease, pain, injury, deformity, or physical condition. A physician assistant "PA" is a licensed health care professional who provides medical care under the supervision of a physician.
PAs provide a wide range of care within the area of practice of the supervising physician. A specialist assistant provides medical care under the supervision of a physician in one of the four following specialty areas: orthopedics, acupuncture, radiology, or urology.
- A New You: Where Your Real Life Begins.
- Links to State Medical Boards.
- How to Grow Long Hair with Herbs, Vitamins and Gentle Care: Natural Hair Care Recipes for Hair Growth and Health (Organic Beauty on a Budget Book 1)?
- The Bedlington Terrier - A Complete Anthology of the Dog -.
Reactivation Physician Assistant License Application. Other Physician Assistant License Applications. Renew Physician Assistant License.
LARA - Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions. Chronic Pain Management Toolkit.
- Fairy Tid-bits.
- Active Aging in Economy and Society: Carl Bertelsmann Prize 2006;
- The Path: A guide for steps in life’s path that can increase Success, Health and Joy. Success without Joy is failure.?
- A Woman's Right to Know!
Board Meeting Calendar. Wyoming Medical Practice Act. Board of Medicine Rules and Regulations. Board of Medicine Policies and Procedures.
We can help you. . .
Board Meeting Minutes. Fee Schedule. Call or Write to Us.
Visit Us. Board Members.
FAKE AGENT CALLS
PA Council Members. Board Staff. Subscribe for Updates. Director's Office test.